Friday, October 8, 2010

My Little Hero

Got some good news the other day.

The Emergency Vet where Aedin donates blood called.

1) She's ready to donate again

2)  Her blood was used to help save the life of someone else's cat!

I'm so proud of her!  It's a good thing she does so well at the vet.  I don't know why or how but she is as cool as a cucumber when there.  Nothing freaks her out, the vet can do anything to her and she takes it like a pro!  It's like she is smart enough to know that it's for her own good, as well as the good of a stranger's cat. 

I tried donated blood as well.  Didn't work out as well, but I can still have the satisfaction that Aedin and I helped out a fellow feline and their human. 

Can't wait to take her again..... I have some good ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment