Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Welcoming Committee

I say Hello! to this crazy world of blogging. 

Why?

Because I want to share my stories about how I have found what I love to do in life: Fostering Animals.

I have been in love with animals from the very begining.  Mostly cats, because I grew up with them.  My exposure to canines has gown in more recent years.  My cats showed me how to love unconditionally, how to not judge and the importance of being there for loved ones in times of need, even if nothing was said.  They showed me that just a simple head butt or purr can do so much more than saying actual words. 

So I came across a local rescue group where I was quickly thrown into the world of animals rescue and more specifically fostering.  I brought home my first two kittens last April and it was all down hill from there.  Since then I have fostered numerous other cats and kittens and found them very good homes.  Since then I have discovered the joy I get when they have found their forever home.  Since then.... I have found my passion. 

And thus begins the journey that I will share with the world.... or anyone that will listen to me chatter on about cats for more than five minutes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment