Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Looking for Luck in 2011

Well, it's 2011.

I had a good year last year with adoptions. 5 total!  I hope this year brings good luck as well. 

I still have little Sally, who grows more and more attached to me each day, and I to her.  Even thought she is such a doll, she does terrible at the shows and is now requiring A LOT more effort to find her the perfect home.  I see two totally different cats in her, one at home and one at the adoption shows.  The adoption show Sally is NEVER around when at home.  Like two sides to a coin.  I have a feeling that she will be around for a little while.

Now I'm in the process of deciding if I should take on other fosters in the mean time?  I'm leaning towards yes, but there's so much going on, that 3 cats is keeping me busy enough.  I'm thinking that I will wait until kitten season starts..... they may be more work when they are young, but they go much much faster.  Plus with a house full of cats and a dog, they will be well socialized.  I'm not 100% decided though.  There will be more fosters, it's just all about timing, and finding one that will fit in with my current crowd.  No need to stress everyone out! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment